adventures with the 'Rascals': Sailing for 'Dales

adventures with the 'Rascals'

Misadventures of 2 Airedales who have earned their nicknames.see: travels with Robbie and Rene Clicks on some pics will give you a better look !

Name:
Location: Canada

We're 5 yr old 'Dales, and we're really curious, about everything, luv car rides, luv draggin' the olde boy around, luv kids and other puppies. And we listen, eavesdrop, and we'll tell the good stuff to our buddies, HEH-HEH ! woof!

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Sailing for 'Dales



Robbie: Sailing is Ok, but why do I have to clean the boat ?


Rene: you were loafing as usual.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sunshade said...

Hey guys!!! Nice meeting you both, you are so lucky to have a boat to go sailing!!

May I add the link to your blog onto my page??

Love nibbles (sorry, I don't really lick or kiss, I nibble),
Miss Sunshade

2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home