adventures with the 'Rascals': Let's all go sailing !

adventures with the 'Rascals'

Misadventures of 2 Airedales who have earned their nicknames.see: travels with Robbie and Rene Clicks on some pics will give you a better look !

Name:
Location: Canada

We're 5 yr old 'Dales, and we're really curious, about everything, luv car rides, luv draggin' the olde boy around, luv kids and other puppies. And we listen, eavesdrop, and we'll tell the good stuff to our buddies, HEH-HEH ! woof!

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Let's all go sailing !

Robbie:
Sailing is an Airedale sport ! We were meant for it, we're naturals, and...

Rene: maybe you could look at this reporter
..................and see this !! Bogart, a handsome devil (terrierist)

4 Comments:

Blogger Bogart H. Devil said...

Helloooooo gorgeous Dales!!! Love your blog and the photos, drop by mine sometime (I'm going to put up a link to your blog in my Airedale area).

Love,
Bogart Handsome Devil
www.toaireisdivine.com

9:52 PM  
Blogger Bogart H. Devil said...

I love your pictures!!!! I wish my mom would take me sailing sometime...

Love,
Bogart
www.toaireisdivine.com

8:17 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

You are so lucky! I have not gone sailing before. Can you bring me next time?

9:01 PM  
Blogger Liberty Doo Dah said...

Hrm? Sailin!? I'm not too sure about that. I tried to get in the swimming pool once and I whimpered while swimming all the way back to the stairs to get out!
Wish I had some of your courage! Mum says I'm just a baby though so maybe someday I will be big and strong like you all!

Airegurl Kisses!
Liberty St. Mungo ;)

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home